Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Silly Old Buggers are rockin'!!!

Since opening on 14th April - with the first two performances as 'previews' - our show has gone from strength to strength.
Audiences are loving it, ticket sales are increasing daily, and some Very Important People are coming to see us and making very encouraging noises.
I've just put the Age review up on the Comedy Festival website for all the world to see and I'll add the link here: http://www.theage.com.au/news/entertainment/arts/arts-reviews/absolutely-silly-old-buggers-a-musical-celebration/2009/04/20/1240079576255.html
I have very little time to spend blogging so will simply link to my Absolutely Silly Old Buggers blog. Here's the link: http://asob-latestnews.blogspot.com
Performance photos are being shot tonight and I will get them up on the web ASAP.
I have taken videos of a couple of performances for archive purposes and was going to put an excerpt onto the websites but really, with the available lighting and the distance from the stage, they're just not good enough for that. We'll have to make do with stills.

Back to: www.gillianmwadds.com.au
or www.sillyoldbuggers.com.au

No comments: